Stacey and John took quite the trip to meet me in Cape May on Memorial Day weekend. After spending this time with them, I learned that this is only the beginning of their trips together. They'll be tying the knot in Las Vegas, meeting me back in Jersey for a reception and then high-tailing it to Florida! At any rate, their tenacity to push through the rain with me certainly showed me that they can do anything they put their mind to and it pays off beautifully.
Finding ourselves all in the wedding industry, my two sisters-in-law and I got together on dreaming up this "Styled Shoot." Our inspiration was our love for the blush and gray color palette and our hope to showcase each of our individual talents. Cape May Winery in NJ graciously played host to our session.
- Location - Cape May Winery, Cape May NJ (Not a wedding venue.)
- Photography - Danielle Salerno Photography
- Hair and Makeup - Laura Keating Beauty
- Floral and Design - Anastasia Salerno Event Design
- Dresses - Sweet Caroline Styles
- Jewelry and Watches - Bernie Robbins
- Doughnuts - Frog Hollow Bakery, Greenfield NJ
- Invitation Suite - Julie Hanan Design
Although Cape May Winery is not a wedding venue, they're excellent hosts! Look into stopping there for your bachelor or bachelorette party, purchasing wine for your event, or simply as a great day-trip!